- my lovely housemates with whom I have been living together for the past 5 years.
- special time and privilege with myself where I used to eat, drink, or do whatever stupid things to my heart's content.
- exclusive control on my money, time, or life.
In return I will gain:
- a loving roommate whose lovely face will be the first thing I see every morning.
- special time and privilege with a great cook, a drinking buddy that will stop me while I'm sober, and the best friend to do wonderful things together.
- a great financial controller, time manager, and life partner.
Not bad, huh? If it's still not convincing enough, she is also the one who:
- is proud of me.
- is patient with me.
- is there for me when I feel lonely.
- supports me when I am weak.
- corrects me when I am wrong.
- drives me when I am lost.
- forgives me when I sin.
- loves me for who I am.
And, the most important thing is, she is the one that I love with my life and choose to be my wife :)
|Shot by our dear friend, Melisa|